- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Uber Says UK Drivers Will Take Mandatory Breaks
- Now Meltdown Patches Are Making Industrial Control Systems Lurch
- US Lawmakers Urge AT&T To Cut Commercial Ties With Huawei and Oppose China Mobile Citing National Security Concerns
- Contraceptive App Natural Cycles Blamed For String of Unwanted Pregnancies
- Google Starts Certificate Program To Fill Empty IT Jobs
- Most Common Exploits of 2017 in Microsoft Office, Windows
- Doh!!! The 10 Most Overlooked Security Tasks
- Four Malicious Google Chrome Extensions Affect 500K Users
- Mental Models & Security: Thinking Like a Hacker
- Top 3 Pitfalls of Securing the Decentralized Enterprise
- CIA: Russian Military Hackers Behind NotPetya Attack
- France Might Vet Acquisitions of AI, Data Protection Firms
Monthly Archives: September 2011
My preference for URL shortener: google isgd bitly Advertisements
After a long hibernation, start to write again soon.