- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Businesses Can't Tell Good Bots from Bad Bots: Report
- Mobile Malware Incidents Hit 100% of Businesses
- Tips to Protect the DNS from Data Exfiltration
- IBM, Nonprofits Team Up in New Free DNS Service
- We're Still Not Ready for GDPR? What is Wrong With Us?
- Crooks Turn to Delivering Ransomware via RDP
- Terdot Banking Trojan Spies on Email, Social Media
Monthly Archives: October 2008
Steps to use new kernel in freebsd without “make install” : Edit some configuration in NEWKERNEL Add this config to /boot/loader.conf Advertisements
Making a decision to resign from the current occupation is one of the most difficult choice an employee ever takes. In this post, I state about resigning in the positive term. So, it is not when we got fired or … Continue reading
I presume this is one of the best quote I’ve ever heard. Though the quote itself is uncomplicated, it’s very thorny to do so. I got this quote from the internet about a month ago. This is just my own … Continue reading